A minha Lista de blogues

quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2016

National Day of Argentina



On May 25 1810 there was a small revolution in Buenos Aires which led to the first local government not designated by the Spanish Crown. It was the first step towards independence...

Today I attended the celebration in the residence of the Argentinian Embassy.




With my friend from Japan who will soon leave Caracas











On the way out I saw a poster of Patagonia. It reminded me of the beautiful time I spent there in 2007 to commemorate my 50th birthday and later my 25th wedding anniversary...




It is the second time I attend these celebrations ....time passes so quickly.

I remember last year there was something in the speech that reminded me of Buenos Aires, the end of the trip.




Penguins in Península Valdés


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário